Sunday 27 October 2013

All Hallows' Eve is nearly here!

I am not a huge fan of Halloween, I never did go trick or treating. However I love the idea of one day hosting a fabulous Halloween party just so I can have an excuse to dress up and wear scary make up, whilst eating cake and other Halloween inspired treats I have of course made from scratch....hmm, until then. Here is the start of my more minimal, low key Halloween festivities. Pumpkins ready to carve (check back for the results!) and some cards, any excuse for some crafting and to distract myself from the school books I should definitely be marking. And as for Halloween, let's hope my baby godson enjoys his card and the treats I have got him when he comes to call. At least he can wear a Halloween outfit and eat sweets and get away with it...maybe I'll leave the parties and dressing up for next year. I might have that party (and my own excuse) planned by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment